Amprolium 20% W.S.P.
Each 100 gm contains 20 gm Amprolium HCl
Amprolium is used for the treatment and prevention of coccidiosis outbreaks in chickens, turkeys, cattle and sheep.
Poultry: The drug is given according to these following schedule.
* 30gm/25liter of water for 5-7 days usual (out break).
* 30gm/50liter of water for 5-7 days mild (out break).
* 30gm/100liter of water for 5-14 days usual (Maintenance dose).
Cattle and sheep:
* 50gm./kgm. of B.wt. for 5 days In sever attack the dose can be doubled.
* N.B. Amprolium may be given as drench in milk replacer or in drinking water.
* The medicated water should be used within 24 hours.
Withdrawal Time: 10 days.
Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
Packing: 500 gm.