Each vial Contain:
- Penicillin -G- Procaine 1,200,000 I.U.
- Penicillin -G- Sod.400,000 I.U.
- Streptomycin Sulphate 2 gm.
* UCCMAPEN is active Antibiotic against Gram+ve and Gram-ve bacteria, Mycoplasma, used in treatment of respiratory, uterine alimentry tract infection, Septicemia, Cystitis, Joint ill and secondary bacterial infection.
* Synergism between penicillin, streptomycin produces greater activity than the use of either drug by itself.
In some cases Hypersensitivity to penicillins, aminoglycosides, procaine and renal dysfunction, disturbances of auditory, vestibular organ and prolonged use in pregnant animals because of the risk of toxicity to the foetus.
The most important side effect is allergic anaphylactic reactions to penicllins and prolonged adminstration of high doses may result in renal dysfunction, vestibuler and auditory disturbances.
UCCMAPEN is interacted with Tetracycline, Chloramphenicol, Erythromycin, Lincomycin, anaethetics and other neuromuscular blocking agents.
Dissolve the content in 10 ml. of water for injection and give the animal 1ml./20kg body weight, For 3-5 days I.M.
* Milk 4 days.
* Edible tissue 18 days.
Sterial Vial containing 2 gm powder.
Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.