Amoxycillin 20% W.S.P
Each 100 gm contain Amoxycillin trihydrate 20gm.
* Amoxycillin is a powerful member in aminopencillin group & has a powerful antibacterial action against Gram+ve and Gram-ve bacteria.
* Amoxycillin has many advantges compared to other penicillins that, it is non toxic, stable in acidic conditions, easily and quickly absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract and reach its highest concentration in blood and body tissues in short times.
* Amoxycillin is effective in treatment of Enteritis caused by (E. coli, Salmonella, Clostridia), Streptococcus infection (Arthritis, Meningitis) and urinary tract infection (Nephritis, Arthritis, Cystitis).
* Amoxycillin is effective in the treatment of respiratory diseases and systemic treatment of infections caused by Gram-va bacteria.
Dosage and administrations:
10mg / kg Body weight in drinking water for 3-5 days.
* Hypersensitivity to penicillins & cephalosporines.
* Administration to animals with serious renal disturbances.
* Administration in just new born animals.
* Meat 2 days
* Milk 2 days
100 gm, 500gm.
Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.