Gentamycin Sulphate 10 % W.S.P
Each 100 ml contains: Gentamycin Sulphate 17 gm equivalent to 10gm Gentamycin base.
* Gentamycin is abacteric infections caused by both Gm +ve and Gm-ve pathogens as it is not absorbed from GIT.
* Gentamycin is effective against Staph., Strrpt., Paseudomonas, Proteus, Mycoplasma, E coli, Salmonella and Klebsiella species.
* Gentamycin is the drug of choice in cases of resistance to other classic antibiotic as Oxytetracyclin, Chloramphenichol and Sulphonamides.
Dosage & administrations:
poultry, Cattle, Equines, sheep &Goat: The stated does for all species in 4 mg/kg body weight for 3 days by I.M. injection.
Dogs & Cats:0.25 ml / 6 kg body weight for 2-4 days.
One day old chick: 0.2 ml from the 10 times diluted solution by serial water or saline solution by s.c. injection.
1ml from the 10 times diluted solution by sterile water or saline solution by S.C. injection.
The dose my be increased according to the severity of disease.
In cases of prolonged using or overdosage the folloing side effects may occur:
* Renal and Hepatic Disorders
* Inflammation in inner and middle ear
Not to use with muscle relaxant.
Not to be used for animal suffering from kidney disorders.
Packing: 100 ml.
Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.